29 August 2011

I AM sorry for being burnt out this week. I had decided to take a nap that lasted over 12 hours. My complaints the previous week about headaches and feeling out of sorts were probably clues, but boy am I worn! My head is too full of stuff right now to deal with most of it.

Working 8-5, cooking, then promptly turning to online courses day in and day out, not to mention squeezing in drawing time, is all too much for me. Just give me a while to finish this job off, deal with ending lease and moving back home, and get my situation in order for next quarter, and then I can free up part my brain to engage in more artistic endeavors.

It's really just mental fatigue and should clear up nicely in a week, especially after my internship ends, but I need some time to recoup or nothing will go smoothly. Yes, I will be playing computer games when I could be drawing comics, but I really need some "nothing" time.

I'm pretty sure this is why God made Sabbath days a command.

No comments: