24 July 2010

Forgot I was going out of town, so update is a day early lest I forget. I will still have internet, but my scanner and tablet will be resting at home. Thus I will not be updating Thursday. :(

I really wanted to name comic 210 "the magicalist girl transformation." It works well if you imagine the Sailor Moon transformation song during panel 3. Man, what if the Sailor Scouts actually looked like aliens? They're from space, right?

Happy news! I just saved 15% on car insurance figured out how to cut down drawing time by over half! How will this help? School's starting soon (Imma 5th year, bite me.) but by making it easier (and more fun) to do comics, we may avoid another Fall2008-void. And I may be able to do 2xs a week updates until mid-August! (which isn't long... but hey, I'll take what I can get.)
How did I manage this feat of witchcraft? I found my blue mechanical pencil, and can now avoid the inking process all together. Yays!

No comments: