05 April 2011

Good News: I only have one more month where I will have the excuse to legitimately be too busy to update.
Bad News: I will officially be NEET in one month. (N.ot in E.ducation E.mployement or T.raining) KIIIND of a worrisome situation. I want to be a freeter until I decide to go back to school, but I don't think my parents would approve of such a career decision.

Better News: I'm planning on re-hauling the site again. The front-page won't take kmuch, I think. I chose that design for a reason and I'm sticking to it.
Good and Bad News: The other pages will undergo a much more massive makeover. But because of the amount of graphics I need to draw to make it look the way I want, it may take a long while.

... 'kay, Imma go curl up in a corner and freak about my lack-of-future now.

No comments: