07 June 2011

Ok, so here's the deal: As soon as I can make the next update, updates will be regular again! After the 4th or 5th update, I may even increase the amount of updates!! The run down of what happened in May is as follows:

  • Early May - Finals and freak out about no future.
  • Mid May - Moving out, packing to move out of house, and Acen where I stopped by an Art Institute booth
  • Late May - Move into apt, finish job paperwork, Art Institute interviews, visits, and applications
  • Currently - Just started job, finished Art Institute apps and start in July, no internet in apt because they don't have the cable running, no one at the front desk understands anything technological even when I expressly said "the cable is out. that's why I don't have internet. it's not the modem or network's fault. I don't need to call the web admin's help desk." and I am way pissed off about it. Luckily some one didn't secure a wireless, but the signal's way weak and I think the bandwidth's tiny so I'm scared to upload or download anything in case they wise up and secure it.
So yeah, as soon as they either get the cable running or I get uber fed up on waiting and go out and get a verizon computer thing, there will be updates.

And for those of you who wanted clarification, yes. I found an art college I had heard about on the web at an anime convention, and in a month have become a media arts and animation student. Which added frenzied application process on top of an already stressful move for me. This is why I left the comic in a lurch. My apologies.

2 comments:

RollingStar said...

I still believe in you, Klin-san! I have missed this comic, but I love it so much that I'll believe you'll always come back to us. I also understand with the whole finals thing, and especially with the "freaking out about having no future" thing.

Stay strong!

-Star chan

klin said...

aw, thanks. I'm hoping these long month-long periods of no updates will go away soon. (crosses fingers)